The organisational support grant is a contribution to any cost incurred by the institutions in relation to activities in support of student and staff mobility, both incoming and outbound, to comply with the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
These are the main lines of funding of Erasmus+ traineeships for students. Please contact Erasmus+ coordinator for more details of funding opportunities for staff mobilities.
- Between 670 and 770 € per month for subsistence.
- Between 360€ and 1500€ for flights.
- 80% of funding before intership and remaining 20% at the end of the traineeship.
- The new Erasmus.es grants replace the former complementary mobility funding.
Cabildo de Tenerife
- No information is yet available for the course 2016 – 2017.
- More information: Cabildo de Tenerife Grants.
Consejería de Educación del Gobierno de Canarias (DGFP)
- Students mobilities for higher education are also supported by DGFP grant adds.