Who can apply?
Any student of second / third year of higher studies of vocational training short cycles. Just has to fill the application form and follow all steps during the process of selection, meetings, documentation and internship.
Any staff member teaching / working with Higher Vocational Training Short Cycles.
Where and when is the selection process?
All the selection proccess will take place at IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesfor Bravo. You have to attend to all the meetings and informations with the higher education Erasmus+ coordinator.
The proccess will be in the month of October and the results of the selected students and reserve list will be published at this website at month end.
Students Selection Criteria:
- Knowledge of language (Language certification): 2 points.
- Academic record: 2 points.
- Evaluation of the educational team: 2 points.
- Personal interview (online): 2 points (motivation, expectations, teamwork, …)
- Own destination and Company search: 2 points
All selected students will undertake to participate in the mobility and must pass all the subjects at firrst evaluation (December), otherwise the next student in the reserve list wil take the place.
Staff Selection Criteria
Formal Exclusion Criteria
- Do not impart CCFFGS
- Do not fill in each of the sections of the application form
- Mobility project: 4 points
- Languages: 2 points
- Impact of mobility: 4 points
- Recent participation in Erasmus+ mobility: Last year (-2 points), two courses ago (-1 point)