For the current academic year 2014-2015, the IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo’s main strategic objectives in relation to European projects under the Erasmus+ Programmes are:
- Management and implementation of 13-15 students training mobilities within the Key Action 1 (KA1) for higher studies Project.
- Management and implementation of 4-5 staff training mobilities within the Key Action 1 (KA1) for higher studies Project.
- Preparation, development and submission of applications for the 2015-2016 call for KA1 projects of higher education and vocational training.
- Active participation in the development of activities for KA2 Eurobalades School Partnership Project recently awarded by the National Agency of France in wich are involved a group of professors and students at the school.
- Upon receipt of Individualized Assessment Report in that fully detail the reasons for not approving the KA2 Strategic Partnership for Higher Education Project Erasmus In Touch, the staff involved will proceed to a thorough analysis in order to improve substantially the project and present it again on the next 2015-2016 Call for Applications for Strategic Partnerships within the Erasmus+ Key Action 2 (KA2).
- And this is the new selected and granted K2 Strategic Partnership project in which development has participated IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo. The project, under the Erasmus+ Programme, has been coordinated and applied by CIFP César Manrique in 2015 call for proposals. Teachers from the IT Department of our two institutions have hardly worked, with the cooperation of our three european partners, in the design, development and presentation of an idea we firmly believe.
In order to not so close future plans, IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo staff and students are really convinced, motivated and involved to continue working and improving their participation in European projects under the Erasmus+ Programmes.
On one hand, it is our intention to continue providing our students and staff training opportunities in Europe through KA1 Mobility Projects for Higher Education and Vocational Training during the extension of the recently awarded Erasmus Charter, ie, from 2014 to 2020.
On the other hand, there is a large group of teachers and students interested in getting involved in new projects and cooperation activities with other schools and companies from different European countries. In this sense, we intend to participate, during the period 2014-2020, on possible Strategic Partnership (KA2) Projects that may be particularly interesting, either as Coordinator or partner center.