The new Erasmus+ programme includes different types of mobilities included in the KA1 (Key Action 1) projects. KA1, Learning Mobility of Individuals is all about providing opportunities for individuals to improve their skills, enhance their employability and gain cultural awareness.
IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo is involved in two of these actions:
- Students: A traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace.
- Staff: Training periods: this activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organisation abroad.
For current academic course, the main dates and deadlines for both kinds of mobilities are:
- Information meetings for students: September 10th to September 20th, 2018.
- Presentation of application forms: From September 18th to September 28th, 2018 (in the secretary of the school).
- Selection process: October 2018.
- Publication of selected students and reserve list: October 2018.
- Signing of the Erasmus+ Contract: January 2019.
- Granting 80% of the Erasmus+ funding: February 2019.
- Search for companies and accommodation: From November 2018 to February 2019. Students active participation is needed.
- Provide all documentation to the students: March 2019.
- Internship dates: Two months, from March-April 2019 to May-June 2019.
- Presentation and review of documentation: Late June 2019.
- Granting 20% of the Erasmus+ funding: June-July 2019.
- Other grants / funding opportunities: See Scholarships and Grants.
- Duration of 2 – 7 days between October 2018 and September 2019.
- Please contact the Erasmus+ Higher Education Coordinator for information.