The new Erasmus+ programme includes different types of mobilities included in the KA1 (Key Action 1) projects. KA1, Learning Mobility of Individuals is all about providing opportunities for individuals to improve their skills, enhance their employability and gain cultural awareness.
IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo is involved in two of these actions:
- Students: A traineeship (work placement) abroad in an enterprise or any other relevant workplace.
- Staff: Training periods: this activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organisation abroad.
For current academic course, the main dates and deadlines for both kinds of mobilities are:
- Information meetings for students: September 18th to September 22th, 2017.
- Presentation of application forms: From September 25th to October 2th, 2017 (in the secretary of the school).
- Selection process: October 2016.
- Publication of selected students and reserve list: Early November 2017.
- Signing of the Erasmus+ Contract: January 2018.
- Granting 80% of the Erasmus+ funding: February 2018.
- Search for companies and accommodation: From November 2017 to February 2018. Students active participation is needed.
- Provide all documentation to the students: March 2018.
- Internship dates: Two months, from March-April 2018 to May-June 2018.
- Presentation and review of documentation: Late June 2018.
- Granting 20% of the Erasmus+ funding: July-September 2018.
- Other grants / funding opportunities: See Scholarships and Grants.
- Duration of 2 – 60 days between October 2017 and September 2018.
- Please contact the Erasmus+ Higher Education Coordinator for information.