KEY ACTION 2: COOPERATION FOR INNOVATION AND THE EXCHANGE OF GOOD PRACTICES
WHICH ACTIONS ARE SUPPORTED?
- Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth;
- Knowledge Alliances;
- Sector Skills Alliances;
- Capacity Building in the field of youth.
The Actions supported under this Key Action are expected to bring positive and long-lasting effects on the participating organisations, on the policy systems in which such Actions are framed as well as on the persons directly or indirectly involved in the organised activities.
This Key Action is expected to result in the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices at organisational, local, regional, national or European levels.
For the participating organisations, projects supported under this Key Action are intended to produce the following outcomes:
- Innovative approaches to addressing their target groups, by providing for example: more attractive education and training programmes, in line with individuals’ needs and expectations; use of participatory approaches and ICT-based methodologies; new or improved processes of recognition and validation of competences; greater effectiveness of activities for the benefit of local communities; new or improved practices to cater for the needs of disadvantaged groups and to deal with social, linguistic and cultural diversity; the opportunity to be awarded the European Language Label for excellence in language learning or teaching;
- A more modern, dynamic, committed and professional environment inside the organisation: ready to integrate good practices and new methods into daily activities; open to synergies with organisations active in different fields or in other socio-economic sectors; strategic planning of professional development for staff in line with individual needs and organisational objectives;
- Increased capacity and professionalism to work at EU/international level: improved management competences and internationalisation strategies; reinforced cooperation with partners from other countries, other fields of education, training and youth and/or other socio-economic sectors; increased allocation of financial resources (other than EU funds) to organise EU/international projects in the field of education, training and youth; increased quality in the preparation, implementation, monitoring and follow-up of EU/international projects.
- Unfortunately, the Erasmus In Touch project, in wich the school has been worked for long as Coordinator Institution, has not been awarded with funding by the National Agency (OAPEE). The initial intention of improving the project for the new call for application is discarded after the publication of the erasmusintern project. That shows it was a nice idea!
- In other hand, another group of teachers of secondary education has been involved in the participation in other KA2 project. In this case, we act as associated institution in the project EUROBALADES, coordinated by the french school Léonce Dussarrat. This project has just awarded finantiation as a KA2 selected project by the French National Agency.
- And this is the new selected and granted K2 Strategic Partnership project in which development has participated IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo. The project, under the Erasmus+ Programme, has been coordinated and applied by CIFP César Manrique in 2015 call for proposals. Teachers from the IT Department of our two institutions have hardly worked, with the cooperation of our three european partners, in the design, development and presentation of an idea we firmly believe.