The staff of IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo has the opportunity of participating in Training periods. This activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organization abroad.
The following points for attention are applicable:
- The duration of the training periods must be 5 days funded.
- The receiving organization can be a any public or private organization active in the labour market. For example, such organizations can be a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise, or a public body at local, regional or national level.
- Application forms must be presented in time. Bear in mind that the application process can take a lot of time.
- The high school determines which staff members are eligible for a grant.
- The high school must fully accredit the training period spent abroad.
- Applications must be described in detail, including assignment, supervisors, duration.
- The level of the grants under Erasmus+ is related to the cost of living in the receiving countries. The payments for training periods vary from 90 EUR to 150 EUR per day.
- Travel costs are also funded.
- A training period in the context of Erasmus+ is at the moment possible in all 28 EU member states. Switzerland is not included in the program.
- IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo will not mediates in the acquisition of training places. For more information, contact Eramus+ for higher education Coordinators.
IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesfor Bravo has been granted with 4 Erasmus+ higher education placements for staff training periods for 2014 – 2015. In vocational training, we are now in a reserve list awaiting for funding.