IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo high school has taken over 8 years actively involved in various activities related to European projects, both with previous LLP (Erasmus, Leonardo and Comenius) Programmes such as Erasmus + current Key Actions.
Chronologically, the shares in our school since their first forays into European programs can be summarized in the following scheme:
- 2006-2007 Course: ES Puerto de la Cruz was awarded with the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2007-2008 (ECHE) under the LLP Programmes. We started our European actions with Leonardo mobility of students and Socrates-Comenius project.
- 2007-2008 Course: Erasmus mobilities for students and staff are introduced and added to Leonardo mobilities and Comenius Project.
- 2008-2009 Course: IES Puerto de la Cruz was awarded with the Extended Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2009-2013 (ECHE) under the LLP Programmes.
- 2009-2014 Courses: All these academic courses we have done Erasmus and Leonardo training mobilities both for students and staff. Various international meetings on the occasion of preparatory visits, accompanying students or as part of Comenius Projects are held.
- 2009-2011 Courses: A group of teachers and students are involved in the Comenius Project SchoolCom in cooperation with high schools of Italy, Sweden, Malta and Germany.
- 2014-2020 Courses: IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo is awarded with the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) under the Erasmus+ Programme. The award of an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education is a pre-requisite for all higher education institutions located in a programme country and willing to participate in learning mobility of individuals and/or cooperation for innovation and good practices under Erasmus+.
- 2014-2015 Course: Beginning of the Erasmus+ Programme, with KA1 staff and students mobilities for training. Also involved in the KA2 Project Eurobalades and preparing new and corrected application for Erasmus In Touch KA2 Project.