IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo have just received the Quality Evaluation comments and results document related with our KA103 2015-2016 project (mobilities of higher education students and staff). This evaluation has been done by the evaluators of our Erasmus+ National Agency (SEPIE).
We are very proud of presenting to our educational community these results, that, in numbers have been rated as follows:
- Relevance of the project: 39 points out of 40.
- Quality of design and project implementation: 38 points out of 40.
- Impact and dissemination: 18 points out of 20.
- Total rating of the Final Report and the project: 95 points out of 100.
- Qualitative assesment of the Final Report and the project: Very good.