In recent dates, one of our staff teachers, Ana Delia Hernández Hernández -
Head of the department of Training and Labor Orientation (FOL)-, has returned from her Erasmus+ KA1 mobility. She has gone through KA1 for higher education staff mobilities for training project for one week, in the city of Prague -Czech Republic-
. This formative stay has consisted of the visit of the Barceló hotel chain, knowing first hand the Czech labor market and the Erasmus + student who practices in these hotels.
She has already returned absolutely satisfied with the experience, both in proffessional and personal senses. IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo congratulates for these possitive experience.
During late March and early April have gone to their destinations the students selected by the IES Puerto de La Cruz – Telesforo Bravos to perform the work experience in different European cities, through 2016-2017 KA1 project for Higher Education and within the Erasmus+ Programme. These are the countries and cities where our students will pass the next nine weeks doing their traineeships:
- Poland: There will go 2 students of Computer Systems Administration, 1 from Automatization and Robotics and 2 Web / Cross-platform Applications Development ones. The city will be Cracow.
- Germany: In the área of Berlin will stay 3 Tourist Guide students.
- Italy: One student of Hsotelry and Tourism will work near the city of Catania, in Sicily. 4 students of Automatization and Robotics are going to stay in Bologne.
- Scotland: One student of Cross-Platform Applications Development will work in the city of Edimbourgh.
- Portugal: In the área of Braga will stay and do his traineeship 1 Tourist Guide student.
Now we wish them a nice experience and keep in touch for any help they could need.
Next Wednesday 11th of January will take place an official meeting for the students selected to take part in KA1 trainneeship Mobilities for Students 2016-2017. It will take place in class Comodin 1 from 13:30 pm to 14:30 pm. All the students selected in the process must attend the meeting. Students in the reserve list may attend if they wish.
There will be some main topics: final decissions about the traineeships destinations, KA1 contracts signing, grant transfers, OLS Tests and Course licenses distribution, general information and questions.
IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo have just received the Quality Evaluation comments and results document related with our KA103 2014-2015 project
(mobilities of higher education students and staff). This evaluation has been done by the evaluators of our Erasmus+ National Agency (SEPIE
We are very proud of presenting to our educational community these results, that, in numbers have been rated as follows:
- Relevance of the project: 35 points out of 40.
- Quality of design and project implementation: 37 points out of 40.
- Impact and dissemination: 20 points out of 20.
- Total rating of the Final Report and the project: 92 points out of 100.
- Qualitative assesment of the Final Report and the project: Very good.