The 4th Transnational Meeting for the Talented Europe project (Erasmus+ 2015-1-ES01-KA203-016176) was held at the Centro Integrado de Formación Profesional (CIFP) César Manrique in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain on the 4th and 5th April, 2017.
The main objective of the meeting was to review undertakings and to develop strategies for the next phase of the on-going Talented Europe project, an Erasmus Plus sponsored project which aims at connecting students to employers across Europe with endorsement of their universities and increasing their employability opportunities.
Our center actively collaborates as a partner in the European Erasmus+ KA2 project “Talented Europe“, whose main objective is to develop a computer application to connect companies with talented students from all over Europe. The novelty in this application is that there are academic validators, who certify the talent of the students.
On Thursday, April 6th will be held the #TalentedEuropeTF broadcast event at the Adán Martín Auditorium. We encourage you to participate in this event using the following registration form and also to register on the project website, choosing the appropriate profile (company, student or educational institution) at the address www.talentedeurope.eu.
- Poland: There will go 2 students of Computer Systems Administration, 1 from Automatization and Robotics and 2 Web / Cross-platform Applications Development ones. The city will be Cracow.
- Germany: In the área of Berlin will stay 3 Tourist Guide students.
- Italy: One student of Hsotelry and Tourism will work near the city of Catania, in Sicily. 4 students of Automatization and Robotics are going to stay in Bologne.
- Scotland: One student of Cross-Platform Applications Development will work in the city of Edimbourgh.
- Portugal: In the área of Braga will stay and do his traineeship 1 Tourist Guide student.
Now we wish them a nice experience and keep in touch for any help they could need.