The selection process will take place during next week and personal interviews (Erasmus Profile and Language Levels) will be held on Thursday, October 27 from 16:00 to 18:00 pm. Any applicant student must attend these interviews or forfeited be selected.
The General Direction of Vocational Training and Adult Education (DGFPEA) of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports of Canary Islands CA has confirmed centers participating in Erasmus+ student mobilities projects providing a financial support. Since that organism’s use of support is recommended to increase the number of mobilities according to the so-called Erasmus+ “Zero Grants”.
The IES Puerto de la Cruz – Telesforo Bravo, through the school Erasmus+ Coordination, has decided to use this economic contribution to increase the number of places for mobility trainees during 2016-2017. Another two grants are available from previous KA1 project of 2015-2016. Thus, we will have the initial 16+2 mobility workplaces funded by Erasmus+ grants and 1 added traineeship place funded by the DGFPEA, so we can finally have 19 places for student mobilities. The amount of this support will be slightly less than the Erasmus+ budget, but enough to face mobility.
The students selected by the IES Puerto de La Cruz – Telesforo Bravo have performed the work experience in different European cities. These are the countries and cities where our higher cycles of vocational training students have passed nine weeks doing their traineeships:
- Poland: There will go 3 students of Computer Systems Administration, 3 from Automatization and Robotics and 6 Tourism ones. The cities will be: Cracow and Wroclaw.
- Germany: In the área of Cologne will stay one Cross-Plattform Application Development student.
- Czech Republic: Two students of Computer Systems Administration will work in the city of Prague.
- Italy: One student of Computer Systems Administration will work near the city of Catania, in Sicily.
- Ireland: One student of Cross-plattform Applications Development will work in the city of Dublin.
- Scotland: One student of Web Applications Development will work in the city of Edimbourgh
Now we are absolutely sure they all have had a nice experience and keep on working for the next course projects.